Setting up your price schedule
The price schedule allows you to set different prices based on client, panel, test type, incident type, and more. Follow these steps to set up your price schedule.
Step 1. Finding your price schedule
- Click “Billing” from the main navigation.
- Click the “Price Schedule” link.
Step 2. Set prices for a specific combination of types
Set your price for a specific combination of client, test type, test panel, incident type, and regulation types by adding groups and rules. For example, you can set the price of a test panel for a test type for a specific client by following these steps:
- Click “Add Group” in the first column, select “Company” in the “Type” field, select the client in the “Value” field, and then click “Save.”
- Highlight the client that was just added by clicking on it and then go to the second column and click “Add Group,” select “SpecimenType” in the “Type” field and then select the specific test type in the “Value” field, such as urine, and then click “Save.”
- Highlight the test type that was just added in the second column and then go to the third column and click “Add Group,” select “TestPanel” in the “Type” field and then select the specific test panel in the “Value” field, such as 5-substances.
- Highlight the test panel that was just added in the third column and then go to the fourth column and click “Add Rule” and enter the price. If you have synced TestVault with your QuickBooks account, you can also select the QuickBooks service item that is associated with the test by clicking the “Item” drop down menu. Click “Save.”
- Note: If groups and rules do not appear after saving try refreshing your web browser.