Providing a coworker with administrative access
Follow these steps to provide a coworker with administrative access.
Step 1. Find your company page
- Click “Groups” from the main navigation.
- Find and select your company name. You can use the search box to quickly find your company name.
Step 2. Add your coworker to your list of people
- From the company page, click on the “People” link.
- Click the “New Person” button.
- Edit the person’s information, including email address.
- In the field “Permissions Group,” select “Compliance Administrator.”
- Click Save. Your coworker will now appear under the “People” link. An email will automatically be sent to your coworker inviting them to TestVault.
Step 3. Confirming administrative access
- Once your coworker clicks on the link provided in the email, he or she can set their password and gain access to TestVault.