Providing a client with online access to their results
Follow these steps to provide a client with online access to their results.
Step 1. Find the client’s company page
- Click “Groups” from the main navigation.
- Find and select the company you want to receive online access. You may use the search box to quickly find the company name.
Step 2. Edit your client’s access
- From the company page, click on the “People” link.
- Select the person at the company to be given online access.
- In the field “Permissions Group”, select “Client Administrator.”
- Click Save. Your client will be automatically sent an email with a link to setup his/her password.
Step 3. Confirming administrative access
- Once your client clicks on the link provided in the email they can set their password and gain online access. They will be update to update their company roster, view test results, and order new tests.