Configuring who receives specific reports
Follow these steps to configure the recipient for specific reports.
Step 1. Find the company page
- Click “Groups” from the main navigation.
- Find and select the company for which you want to configure the report recipients.
Step 2. Configure notifications
- From the company page, click on the “Notifications” link.
- Click on the “New Subscription” button.
- Search for the person that will be receiving the reports in the “Subscriber” box. Start by typing the first few letters of their name, and then select your recipient from the list of names that match your entry.
- Indicate how they would like to receive their reports in the “Type” field: either via email or fax.
- Select which notifications are to be included for this recipient. You may choose from:
- Drug Test Results
- Random Selection Summaries
- And More…
Step 3. Save
- Click “Save”. The new subscriber should now appear under “Notifications” link.