Accepting credit card payments
Follow these steps to accept credit card payments.
Step 1. Set up your company to accept credit cards
- Click “Preferences” from the main navigation.
- Scroll down towards the bottom of the page and click on the “Apply to accept credit cards” link.
- Enter all of your relevant information and click “I Agree” in order to be able to process credit card payments in TestVault. Applications are often approved right away.
Step 2. Entering a client’s credit card information and paying
- Click “Billing” from the main navigation.
- Click the “Actions” drop down list for a specific invoice and select “Pay by Credit Card.”
- The first time an invoice for a specific company is payed, the credit card information will have to be entered. Every subsequent time a company is billed the stored credit card information will be used, unless you choose to edit the credit card information by clicking the “Edit Credit Card info” button.